- Scope, OpenRefactory, Inc., and its affiliates (“we” or “OpenRefactory”), respect the privacy of persons who access or use the Website (defined below) (“Users” or for each such person, a “User”). This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) outlines OpenRefactory’s privacy practices regarding the collection and use of information obtained from OpenRefactory’s http://www.openrefactory.com website, OpenRefactory websites located on that website’s sub-domains and OpenRefactory materials and services accessible through those websites (individually and collectively, the “Website”), except that a separate privacy statement or statement specific to a particular OpenRefactory or third-party program, product, service may supersede or supplement this Privacy Statement.
- OpenRefactory’s Collection and Use of Information. OpenRefactory collects and uses User Information (as defined below) in connection with a User’s access and use of the Website. OpenRefactory uses User Information to provide materials and services users request, to improve functioning of the Website, to host Website forums and social networks in which Users may participate, and to maintain account profiles of registered users. OpenRefactory may also use User Information for marketing purposes, to help plan and host corporate events, or to provide Users with information about OpenRefactory products or services. OpenRefactory does not target the Website to, nor knowingly collect or use information from, Users who are under the age of 18 years.
- Collection or Use of Information by Third-Parties. The Website may contain links to websites of third-parties. OpenRefactory does not make any representation regarding the information practices or content of such third-party websites, and this Privacy Statement does not apply to such third-party web sites or their respective privacy practices.
- Disclosures Under Law. OpenRefactory reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if OpenRefactory reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect OpenRefactory’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Types of Information Collected and Used. OpenRefactory may collect and use the following types of information in connection with a User’s use of the Website (“User Information”).
- “Non-Personal Information” – Information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, industry, or corporate network information that you may provide to OpenRefactory in connection with your access or use of the Website that does not qualify as “Personal Information” (as defined below).
- “Personal Information” – Certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, employer’s name, address, phone number, or email address, that you may provide to OpenRefactory in connection with your access or use of the Website.
- “Usage Information” – Information related to a User’s use of the Website that may be collected during the course of such use by OpenRefactory using common information gathering tools, such as cookies. Usage Information typically includes information that is readily available from most web browsers used to access the Website, such as the browser type, browser language, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and any actions you take on the Website, such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked.
Collection Methods. OpenRefactory uses common information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect various information as Users navigate the Website. Below is a list describing methods by which OpenRefactory may collect and use User Information.